ibaAnalyzer covers a broad array of analysis requirements, in which playback and editing of previously recorded data are the only interests.
A uniform interface and control syntax ensures trouble-free training as well.
- Analyses DOS and compressed PDA data files
- Simplified analysis interface
- Step-wise X-Y zoom in and zoom out
- Printing with standard Windows setup, including Print Preview
- Configurable print parameters
- Calculations via a built-in formula editor
- Automatic recognition of data format
(EDAS-DOS or PDA Compressed)
- Y/T, Y/X and FFT displays window options
- Graphical filter design
- Powerful import / export filters
- Powerful 3D analysis
- Waterfall diagrams
- Generation and storage of virtual (calculated) signals
- ibaAnalyzer is FREEWARE and can be copied ad infinitum if an iba online license was purchased.
- This ensures its availability to all users who purchased an iba online license (ibaPDA, ibaLogic, ibaQDA, ibaQDR, etc.)
- Runs under Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server (32 Bit), Windows Vista (32 Bit), Windows 2008 Server (32 Bit), Windows 7, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 8, Windows 10