- Extracción de bases de datos mediante proveedor de DB ODB/OLE
- Cálculo y extracción transparentes y comprensibles de datos sobre calidad y valores característicos (KPI) a partir de los datos sin procesar de alta resolución en las bases de datos
- Uso de ibaAnalyzer e ibaAnalyzer-Reportgenerator en función de las consultas en la base de datos
- Respuesta de preguntas relacionadas con los procesos mediante análisis de las bases de datos
- Desglose flexible en datos sin procesar
With the iba system, production and quality data can be generated directly from data recorded with high resolution taking into account the above-mentioned requirements. For this purpose, high-resolution data must first be prepared appropriately with ibaAnalyzer, then aggregated with ibaAnalyzer-DB and afterwards loaded into a database.
Before data is loaded into the database, it can be fully „pre“-processed with the well-known analysis functions of ibaAnalyzer. In this process, existing analysis specifications can be used to extract a variety of data into the database, such as, for example:
derived and calculated signals
such as maxima, minima, averages, standard deviations
characteristics calculated related to the product,
such as violations of limits, product blocking note, customer IDs, length calculations (e.g. undercoating length, prime piece length), etc.
The classic layer model of communication in production automation is consciously broken through in order to be able to offer the following advantages:
- versatile connectivity
- fast data acquisition
- data pre-processing right after generation
- calculation of KPIs direct at the source
- source of KPI data is known and traceable
- drill down to raw data possible
- flexibility in case of changes - if different or more data have to be extracted into the database, only the configuration but not the communication interfaces between the individual levels need to be adapted.
Although ibaAnalyzer-DB uses completed measurement files as a source, analysis and extraction can be automated in a very process-oriented way. Using the post-processing function in ibaPDA or ibaLogic, the analysis can be started immediately after a measurement file has been created. Additional utilities, such as ibaDatCoordinator or batch files, are available for more sophisticated solutions.
The user can define any number of archiving profiles for extraction in order to reduce the data volume to a small but informative amount. Each measured signal can be individually assigned to an archiving profile.
When using ibaAnalyzer-DB with a local database, e.g. quality data of a plant can be analyzed, traced and managed clearly. MSSQL Express or MS Access databases are often used for such systems.
The standard query wizard of ibaAnalyzer-DB assists the user during database query or in searching for specific data using different criteria. Queries can be saved for later use and managed with ibaAnalyzer.
The read data can be viewed and analyzed in used way with ibaAnalyzer-DB. It is particularly interesting to note that analyses can also be carried out directly on the basis of the prepared characteristic values of the database.
This software is one of many useful add-ons of ibaAnalyzer
ibaAnalyzer se caracteriza por sus amplias funciones de análisis y evaluación. La aplicación ofrece un funcionamiento intuitivo, junto con un variado alcance de funciones. La licencia para editar archivos de medición generados con el sistema iba es gratuita.
|33.010.000||ibaAnalyzer-V7||Offline analysis package for iba measurement files|
|33.010.001||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB*||Offline analysis and data generation for SQL or ODBC databases|
|33.010.004||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB-Multiuser*||Multiuser license for 5 users|
|33.010.002||ibaAnalyzer-V7-File-Extract*||Offline data extraction from an original dat file into a new file (new format)|
|33.010.410||ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra*||Offline vibration analysis (add-on for ibaAnalyzer)|
|33.010.445||ibaAnalyzer-E-Dat*||Offline analysis for external data formats|
|34.000.100||ibaLicenseService-V2||if more than one license is used per dongle (free of charge)|
* Licensing of products marked with an asterisk (*) can be done by a local dongle; or by ibaLicenseService-V2 if more than one license is used or several users need the licenses.