Эффективное программное обеспечение для анализа - гибко и без дополнительных затрат
- Возможность комплексного анализа в режиме онлайн и оффлайн
- Интуитивный пользовательский интерфейс с окнами Smart Docking и функцией Drag & Drop
- Комбинация данных различных процессов измерения или источников данных
- Мощные математические и технологические функции для управления, объединения, расчета и генерирования сигналов
- Мощный графический цифровой конструктор фильтра
- Анализ в частотном диапазоне (FFT)
- Повторное использование анализов
- Различные маркеры для измерения сигналов
- Функции макросов для защиты ноу-хау
- signal tree
- search dialog
- signal strips
- value tables
etc. can be positioned freely. Markers can be used to measure signal characteristics quickly and easily.
With the interval function, analog and digital signals can be measured with a simple mouse click. The measured intervals are clearly displayed.
In this example, the thickness profile of a rolling strip is shown as top view in false-color representation. On the right, the user can see the progression of the measured values for the both marker positions.
ibaAnalyzer is a very powerful tool for analyzing measurement data efficiently and without generating additional costs and deriving information from the analyses.
Data can be analyzed either online during the measurement procedure or independently (offline). If the measurement files are stored on a data server in the network, several interested users have access to these files and can analyze them according to their special needs.
All partial windows and tabs can be positioned freely and docked on using drag & drop.
The files and signal channels are managed in a comprehensive way due to a graphical surface.
In the signal paths, signal values and distances between signals can be measured using two markers. Hence, length and time segments can be determined clearly.
Using the interval function, digital signals and distances between events can be measured quickly and easily during analysis.
For detailed analysis purposes, ibaAnalyzer offers a wide variety of mathematical functions that may be used besides for the common arithmetic and logical calculations.
Comprehensive and standardized analysis functions can be defined and saved as so-called Macros.
Especially for evaluating product quality regarding exceeded tolerances or the calculation of the start and end length section, length-based data are indispensable.
By means of a completely graphical input, several digital filters can be configured, like e.g. low pass, high pass, band pass and band stop.
If additional image information has been recorded with ibaCapture synchronously to the measurement signals, the video signals are shown together with the measurement signals in the signal tree. When playing the video, the current position of the video in the signal trend is shown by a marker.
For analyzing data that has been recorded with ibaHD-Server, a time range from the recording can be selected interactively in the ibaAnalyzer preview window or by using the calendar function.
The query of data from ibaHD-Server must not only be limited to a period of time, but can also be based on certain signal states.
Often the evaluation of the data over different time periods or batches should always be the same and reproducible in order to be able to recognize and compare desired results immediately.
With the print function a first report can be generated quickly. In addition to the currently displayed signal trends and the signal table, the marker and statistics tables or comments are also printed.
With the add-on ibaAnalyzer-File-Extract, which is subject to charge, measurement data in the iba-dat format can be exported into a number of frequently used standard formats. The export can also be automated with ibaDatCoordinator. The resulting files can then be imported by other programs.
- Automated export of iba-dat files to standard formats
- Easy creation of files in ASCII format
- Other formats: COMTRADE (also according to IEC 60225-24 ed. 2: 2013), TDMS, DAS, Apache Parquet
- Support of length-based data (ibaQDR)
With the ibaAnalyzer-E-Dat add-on, which is subject to charge, measurement files that are not available in dat format, can be analyzed using ibaAnalyzer.
- Easy import via the normal „Open data file“ dialog
- Supported formats: CSV (ASCII), COMTRADE, EDAS, Vista Control, NI TDMS, Danieli FDA, Apache Parquet (further formats are added constantly)
|33.010.000||ibaAnalyzer-V7||Offline analysis package for iba measurement files|
|33.010.001||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB*||Offline analysis and data generation for SQL or ODBC databases|
|33.010.004||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB-Multiuser*||Multiuser license for 5 users|
|33.010.002||ibaAnalyzer-V7-File-Extract*||Offline data extraction from an original dat file into a new file (new format)|
|33.010.410||ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra*||Offline vibration analysis (add-on for ibaAnalyzer)|
|33.010.445||ibaAnalyzer-E-Dat*||Offline analysis for external data formats|
|34.000.100||ibaLicenseService-V2||if more than one license is used per dongle (free of charge)|
* Licensing of products marked with an asterisk (*) can be done by a local dongle; or by ibaLicenseService-V2 if more than one license is used or several users need the licenses.