ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra can now be added to utilize the powerful ibaInSpectra library offline. Analysis configurations can first be designed and tested offline within ibaAnalyzer and transfer to ibaPDA for real-time vibration monitoring.
- Configure ibaInSpectra profile offline without interfering ibaPDA data collection
- Fine-tune your vibration and orbit monitoring configuration offline
- Validate alarm threshold definitions
- Correlate process and machine behavior
- Perform narrow-band analysis using the expert module
- Analyze shaft motion using the orbit module
- Configuration area: Input signals and calculation profiles of the respective module are configured here
- Visualization area of the offline Expert module
- The playback area makes it possible to simulate the time sequences and jump to certain events
- Both the navigation pane and the marker positions are synchronized between ibaAnalyzer and ibaAnalyzer-Inspectra
- The result table shows the calculated characteristic values for the current cursor position
- Visualization area of the offline Orbit module
Automated Learning of „good“ Conditions, Monitoring for Changes, Complete Frequency Spectrum, …
ibaInSpectra is an add-on in ibaPDA and offers various options of online monitoring of vibrations and shaft motions. ibaAnalyzer is a powerful analysis tool to analyze recorded data and to recognize causes of problems in faults. With the ibaAnalyzer-In- Spectra product, a gap is bridged between ibaPDA and ibaAnalyzer and an integrated tool chain from online monitoring to detailed offline analysis is offered.
ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra makes it possible to configure calculation rules in the form of profiles offline and to test them on already recorded data. These profiles can be transmitted to ibaInSpectra with the help of export and import functions and used there.
With ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra, not only raw signals and calculated characteristic values can be opened in ibaAnalyzer, but also the calculation profiles. Thus it is also possible to carry out the calculations of ibaInSpectra offline.
|33.010.000||ibaAnalyzer-V7||Offline analysis package for iba measurement files|
|33.010.001||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB*||Offline analysis and data generation for SQL or ODBC databases|
|33.010.004||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB-Multiuser*||Multiuser license for 5 users|
|33.010.002||ibaAnalyzer-V7-File-Extract*||Offline data extraction from an original dat file into a new file (new format)|
|33.010.410||ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra*||Offline vibration analysis (add-on for ibaAnalyzer)|
|33.010.445||ibaAnalyzer-E-Dat*||Offline analysis for external data formats|
|34.000.100||ibaLicenseService-V2||if more than one license is used per dongle (free of charge)|
* Licensing of products marked with an asterisk (*) can be done by a local dongle; or by ibaLicenseService-V2 if more than one license is used or several users need the licenses.