With ibaAnalyer-Maps it is possible to display geographic positions and movement based on GPS coordinates. Therefore, ibaAnalyzer can be used to not only know when something happened but also where. Simply record longitude and latitude signals and start tracking your assets.
- Display configurable routes on different map types
- Analysis of geographic positions together with high-resolution measurement data
- Two-way coupling of marker positions
- Use maps in ibaAnalyzer-Reportgenerator
- Integrated playback function
ibaAnalyzer is tailored to analyze high-resolution measurement data stemming from industrial processes. For moving vehicles and machines it is common to also track the GPS positions. With ibaAnalyzer-Maps these position signals can be used to display the corresponding route on various map types.
The ibaAnalyzer-Maps add-on comes as a freely dockable view which can be easily integrated in your existing analyses. For every map you can select individual map-types, the shown area, as well as route color and thickness.
|33.010.000||ibaAnalyzer-V7||Offline analysis package for iba measurement files|
|33.010.001||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB*||Offline analysis and data generation for SQL or ODBC databases|
|33.010.004||ibaAnalyzer-V7-DB-Multiuser*||Multiuser license for 5 users|
|33.010.002||ibaAnalyzer-V7-File-Extract*||Offline data extraction from an original dat file into a new file (new format)|
|33.010.410||ibaAnalyzer-InSpectra*||Offline vibration analysis (add-on for ibaAnalyzer)|
|33.010.445||ibaAnalyzer-E-Dat*||Offline analysis for external data formats|
|34.000.100||ibaLicenseService-V2||if more than one license is used per dongle (free of charge)|
* Licensing of products marked with an asterisk (*) can be done by a local dongle; or by ibaLicenseService-V2 if more than one license is used or several users need the licenses.