- 分析和配置 ibaCMU 的后台程序
- 基于 Web 的高端桌面应用程序
- Hierarchical system configuration with status indication
- Long-term trends of calculated characteristic values
- Display of raw data and detailed analysis results
- False alarm Example of “virtual trending:” The fault indicators for bearings or gearing derived exclusively from the frequency spectrum or envelope spectrum are, in part, strongly influenced by environmental conditions. This leads to false alarms, see here.
- When the vibration signals are correlated to process signals, the quality of trending and alarming will increase significantly.
Different user roles (e.g. Administrator, signal analyst, electrical maintenance personnel, responsible plant engineer, etc.) demand different functionalities and views of different data. The detailed user configuration module provides an extensive toolbox for this task.
ibaCMC provides a built in component library, which can be used to setup the plant configuration hierarchically, quickly and easily by using the provided drag & drop functionality.
The trending module provides all the well known functions like zooming, multiple trends in the same view, cursors, navigator bar and many more. Referring to the time axis detailed analysis of time signals, FFT and envelope FFT can be carried out. The auto-reload function updates the views automatically when the trend cursor is moved.
ibaCMC can be operated in several ways. The traditional way is installation on dedicated server hardware. However, it can also be seamlessly integrated in a virtual environment (e.g. VMware® ESX™).